Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gundam First Grades: Mercurius and Vayeate. Wing and Wing Zero

FG 1/144 Wing Gundam, HG 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero-Custom, FG 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero, HGAC 1/144 Wing Gundam

I remembered the first kit I had when I was still ten, it was a Gundam Shen-long in it's Japanese box. I still have the kit but i stored them already in a safe place since the kits I had when i was a kid was already been damaged too much. So everytime I see old kits like this, it makes me feel the guilt of not taking care of the old ones I had.

As a Gunpla collector we all know that Bandai already started the "All Gundam Project" targeting to revise all existing gundams in their HG kits. Started from Wing Gundam and Gundam Double X. But i never wanted to forget the old ones as well, so whenever I had the chance I will buy them instead. Here are four of the ones that i bought so far.

Note: This kits com in two different boxes, one in Japanese and one in English. All of these kits are in FG 1/144 size.

View Post

No comments:

Post a Comment