Monday, January 6, 2014

Sylvanian Families: Garden Barbecue Set

Original: Sylvanian Families - Barbecue Set

"Hey furry, kawaii chef~ should I sing while you cook?" - Miku

Since those 1/12 Props that can be bought to use for Figmas were hard to find here in my Country, and if I do found one It was really expensive [since it has tax and such]. I was trying to create my own props to do a much more creative photos of my toys. But in order to do so, I had to resource out more. Visiting a local toy store I bumped over the stall of this toys called Sylvanian Families. These are Cute Furry Creatures that live in the Sylvanian ages with props that can be bought separately. They are a little small though, but just to make sure I tried one. The Furniture are a little small, and yes I think they would be best for Nendoroids instead of Figmas. A little small, but the on the other hand small props like plates, glasses, hair dryer, etc... fits fine. And yes, it's a little expensive, so it might be better to plan out first before buying a set.

Sylvanian Families is a line of collectible anthropomorphic animal figurines made of flocked plastic. They were created by the Japanese gaming company Epoch in 1985 and distributed worldwide by a number of companies. - Wikipedia

See Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment