Monday, January 19, 2015

Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Tifa Lockhart

Well as I stated in my Instagram post these past few days I am planning to shut down this blog since well things are not running smoothly both me as a collector and a human being, lol. And the last fews posts I will be doing are Square-Enix Play Arts Kai Cloud and Tifa which was expected to come by sometime in March. Luckily, Tifa arrived earlier than expected.

Just like my previous posts I will make this simple. But this time I'll list down everything then at the end will be the picture.


  • Box - the box height was the same and as big as PAK Yuffie's Box.
  • 7th Heaven [Tifa's Bar] Logo printed inside the box.
  • Tifa is approximately 9" tall.
  • Tifa has an alternate head with swaying hairs for posing capability
  • Tifa has a "Put-in-your-gloves-to-fight" hands.
  • Tifa has a pair of these: Open Hands [Default], Clenched Fist, Open Hands [with gLoves], Clenched Fist [with gloves]
  • Materials are the same as most PAK's
  • Highly poseable? yes she is. Articulation was good.
  • Details? - She was highly photogenic. Yes she is although manufacturing errors are yet unavoidable - waht do I mean by these? Well, I got the figure sealed but upon opening some dark smudges around her neck was found. I needed to wipe them off.

There you go, everything I think you need to know about PAK Tifa, see the full post and enjoy the pictures below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment