Friday, November 21, 2014

Hasbro Transformers Universe Deluxe Special Edition Boxed Optimus Prime SE-01

This will be the first time I'll be posting a Transformer Figure - well basically I am not a TF Collector nor am a fan of TF's but I don't dislike them. Whenever someone asks me I always say "I collect Gunpla's and my brother collects TF's" and yes since we live in different places now, I am eager to someday see his collection personally. To be honest I bought this Prime thinking he haven't got it yet but unfortunately he already have one so I might as well keep it in the shelves. To be honest, it will be harder to give a feedback since I haven't hold a TF figure for like forever, the last TF figure I held was the Gigantic Optimus Prime with the Sonic Convoy from the Movie. Still-

No comments:

Post a Comment