Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Playarts Kai - Yuffie Kirasagi

Yuffie Kirasagi

Playarts Kai - Square Enix- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

A couple of months ago, Square Enix famous toyline Playarts Kai released various figures of different characters such as DC's Wonder Woman, Batman and Green Lantern. A follow up release was made namely, FF7 Rufus Shinra, FF7 Vincent Valentine and the unlockable character in the game Yuffie Kirasagi wearing her AC Skin. This is my first PAK Package so I got really excited. I was planning to wait until they release New versions of Cloud and Tifa but the wait is getting in to my nerves so I decided to get either Yuffie or Vincent but when I got in the store Yuffie was the only one available. I also planned to get Lightning Returns but due to various issue on it's left joint I decided not to get one.

Note: This is my first PAK so I might say something that may hurt PAK collectors but please this is my point of view, please do understand. In Advance, I'm Sorry. :(

See Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment