Tuesday, July 29, 2014

X-Force X23 Custom Figure by prisz

Last Storm hit my country I was so worried because my Girlfriend was stuck over her office. And since I can't sleep I decided to grab some of my toys and build a custom one. So what I thought is since Toybiz Marvel Legends X23 are so bad, why create my own? Well probably Hasbro Marvel Legends are already planning to create their own X23 since they are about release a new Scarlet Witch as seen on this years SDCC. So, first let me write down the things I will be using for this project, by the way this was a one day project.
  • Toybiz Marvel legends X23 - Apocalypse BAF - Black Variant - it's loose
  • Figma Black Rock Shooter [Bootleg] - it's broken anyway
  • Kelly's Epoxy
  • Super Glue
  • Tamiya Flat Flesh Spray Paint
  • RJ London Dull Black
  • Some Old Rubber for the belt
  • Mr. Hobby Red for some linings
  • Sticks
  • RJ London Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment