Thursday, January 9, 2014

Figma: K-ON

FIGMA: K-ON - Light Music Club - Hougou Tea Time [Afternoon Tea Time] Band Members

  • Figma 057: Yui Hirasawa
  • Figma 058: Mio Akiyama
  • Figma 059: Tsumugi Kotobuki
  • Figma 060: Ritsu Tainaka
  • Figma 061: Asuza Nakano
Hougou Tea Time

K-ON! a story about five high school girls... ... haha! seriously! Watch the anime! and take my words, you'll love it! Well I never ever planned ever getting this figmas but what urge me to do it is Figma Miku 2.0's Guitar. I got hooked to that miniature guitar that I craved for more musical instruments, same reason I bought exfigma miku 003. I wanted to form a band using them so, I ask a friend who were at that time were actually selling them. Coincidence? I guess.

See Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment