Friday, May 30, 2014

MG 1/100 GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam [Colloid Version]

So, as a souvenir from the previous GMKC14 my friend bought this Limited Edition Gundam Blitz Colloid since it was on sale, I didn't manage to acquire one but I have an awesome friend and he let me took a photo of his Blitz. I forgot to shoot the Box and put the wire on and has no decals but I manage to see how it really was and how much enjoyment you can have from it. And as for those people who doesn't know, because I read a comment from a Gundam group that he thought this was just a colourless version of the kit - well this is Blitz when he's on mirage/invisible mode or whatever you want to call it.
The GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam is a Mobile Suit featured in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. The unit is piloted by Nicol Amalfi.
Source: Gundam Wikia

No comments:

Post a Comment