Monday, June 23, 2014

[Figma 203] - SNK / AOT - Mikasa Ackerman

No! I haven't stopped collecting figma yet, it's just I choose what to buy. And since Rin Shibuya is a little harder to find and expensive too [because they're EX] I decided to get Mikasa instead. Well, I was planning it before but I was certain I can easily acquire her during Toycon PH 2014 - learning from my past buying mistakes in the previous years. A little pricey but not too pricey as well. So... Mikasa Ackerman (ミカサ・アッカーマン Mikasa Akkāman?) is the 'adopted' sister of Eren Yeager, and the main female protagonist of the series. She lived with the Yeager family for approximately a year before the fall of wall Maria. Though she desires only to live a peaceful life with Eren, Mikasa chooses to follow Eren into the military, where she would become the best soldier among the 104th Trainees Squad, and later join the Survey Corps.
Reference: SNK Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment