Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hasbro 3-Pack Series Collector's Edition: Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Radioactive Man

Probably the most riskiest thing I have done so far and yes I won't do this again - spending a lot for 3 figures. Unlike in other countries - items like this comes hard and expensive here so I had to save a lot If I wanted to have one. But I was to eager to have Ms. Marvel so bad that I took out some money from my savings. For the upcoming series, I guess the main target would be Scarlet Witch only since yes, I don't think I can afford it any longer and as soon as I got a few I have to cut some figures off - anyway, enough of the private stuff. Our Next post for today is Marvel's 3-Pack Collector's Edition by Hasbro released this year of 2014 and consists of 3 heroes, namely: Ms. Marvel [Warbird - Carol Danvers], Captain America [Ultimate? - Steve Rogers] and Radioactive Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment