Tuesday, January 28, 2014

[Bandai] SHFiguarts - Sailor Mars

"Agent of Love and Fire, the pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Mars! In the name of Mars, I will chastise you!" — Sailor Mars' stock introduction

Sailor Mars is one of the five original Inner Sailor Senshi of the Solar System, and was the fourth Sailor Senshi introduced in the anime. Her civilian identity is Rei Hino. Her attacks are based around fire, psychic powers, and spiritual powers. This is the first animated depiction of the original manga character.

The third Sailor Senshi released by [Bandai] SHF - Now, what really bothers me afar from the first two, Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury - this one is pretty much easier to much. Less tighter Joints but not loose. The Color Scheme was a little different, not as shiny as Mercury, and smudges of paints are found. This is the tricky part, earlier today when I pick this up in a store who knows me a little because I always buy my Gundam Kits there - since they are always early and they are the nearest in my office - the storekeeper showed me this. She said that after I left the other day after picking up Star Build Strike, this Figure arrived. So, I said - "Oh my, I'll take on" - and while she was preparing the receipt, I found a Bootleg Sailor Moon. She was honest to me, since I saw the price was so low and the head was moving and admits that it was a Bootleg that's why it's displayed outside the counter. So, I got these feeling that this Mars is a bootleg. But let's see...

See Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment